La Caixa building. Built in 1908, this was initially the headquarters of the public agricultural promotion agency, Foment Agricola. Today it is owned by the savings bank institution, La Caixa.
This Neo-Gothic style building was created by Miguel Salva, who was popularly known as “es capella Canaves”, or “Chaplain Canaves”. In the centre of the building is a sculpture of Llucmajor’s coat of arms.