CASA DE LA VILA DE SANTA MARIA
Civil architecture, built in the 17th century with a Renaissance-style façade. In the centre of the façade we find a relief with the escutcheon of the town (listed in the Spanish Heritage Register since 1963).
In the Council Chamber is the Gothic altarpiece by Joan Massana (1374-1412) and a Byzantine cross and a worked stone found during the archaeological dig at Cas Frares (1928).
It is currently occupied by the municipal offices and rooms, following adaptations by architects Guillermo Forteza (1928) and Gabriel Vidal Arcas (1970).