ESGLÉSIA DE SANTA MARIA DEL CAMI
This is an 18th-century church built over the old 13th-century church. It was begun in 1702, by masters Lluc Mesquida Florit, his son Lluc Mesquida Rosselló and his brother. The first two keystones of the vaults, with the Town’s escutcheon, are by sculptor Josep Antoni Oms.
The altarpiece on the high altar dates from 1762. In the presbytery hangs the painting of Our Lady of the Way, by Joan Aragón. The organ, situated over the side door, was built by Lluís Navarro and finished by Damià Caimari.
The façade is done in the traditional Mallorcan Baroque style of the first quarter of the 18th century.
There is also a clock.
Next to the church is the old fosse or sacred ground, which has been converted into a garden. In it we can find the monument dedicated to Joan Perelló.