The church of Sant Llorenc des Cardassar is situated in the main square
The parish church of Sant Llorenc des Cardassar, is build in a typical basilica style with one nave and side chapels in both sides.
The first verified documentation of a church here, was in the the 14th century. Some scholars does however, believe that a chapel mentioned in a bull from 1248, was the building prior to this construction.
In 1845, the church was expanded in both ends, and the main facade in its neoclassical style was finished.
In 1988, a small museum was inaugurated in the church, to display some beautiful religious paintings by local artist Miquel Pont, some of these created in Rome.