Stroll by this small, but historic monument in Alaró
This tower, isn’t just a key monument in the modern history of Alaró, but in the history of Mallorca. This small town of Alaró, was actually the first municipality to have its own electricity supply, this modest tower construction.
It was inaugurated on August 15 1901, and sponsored by the brothers, Gaspar and Josep Perelló Pol. The tower underwent serious renovation in 2001, to be celebrated on its hundred-year anniversary.