The current Town Hall dates from 1941.
The building construction was started during the Spanish Second Republic (1931–1939), but the Spanish Civil War delayed its construction. Once the war finished, the Falangist authorities sped up the project, finally christening the complex and its attached square in 1941.
This three-story symmetrical building features an internal courtyard which distributes the floor plan. The basement used to work as prison, the first floor as office and the attic was the archive.