This small chapel, has its name from the stream of Coco running right by it.
The legend has it, that a shepherd found a statue of Mary in the shallows of the stream. The statue was brought to the parish church, but disappeared just a few days after back to the place it was found.
The congregation of Lloseta, saw this as a sign from God and asked the count of Lloseta to built a chapel here. The count granted and paid for the chapel to be built, but the maintenance came from nearby private funds from nearby farms.
The temple was inaugurated in 1878, and even though the statue of Mary has accepted her place in the parish church, a new statue has been set up here decorated with gemstones.