Most of the mills, were built outside the urban core. The last one to be in function, was shut down in 1954.
The architectural styles of these mills, are very similar. The base, is a square building construction of 1-2 floors, with the mill tower on top.
The ground floor, was usually used for storage, and the second floor for living.
During a terrible storm, the hat of the tower was destroyed but never replaced.
Today, this scenic place is home to an authentic Mediterranean restaurant.