This beautiful old stone cross, dates back from the year of 1710, which makes it Baroque.
The cross stands on a octangle base with four steps made of limestone. Notice the relief carvings in the shaft of the cross, displaying images of the town’s patron saints.
During the Middle Ages, this cross marked the village border of Selva. It also served as a point on the pilgrimage road to Mancor de la Vall and the Santa Lucia chapel.
This cross, was declared a cultural heritage in 1963.